Kristine's assignment for this week's SPF is "Your Silverware Drawer". As embarrassed as I was, I took a picture and then decided to clean the sucker out. So I have a before and an after. One set of items I was LONG overdue at taking out were all the toddler spoons and sporks my girls REFUSE to use now that they are "big girls". No non-slip handles for them. So many of those with broken tines and scary bite marks were pitched and the others will go in the POTATO consignment sale. And now I have a spic-n-span kitchen drawer. I guess I'll have to clean out the other drawers and cabinets now - hmmm...maybe not...one drawer works for me - for now.
6 comments:
Way. To. Organized!!!
LOL
I played too; have a great weekend.
Hey, nice job! I feel like organizing something now.
I played.
Good job cleaning out. I like the organizer thingy you have.
So you, me and Teresa all have the same flatware. Wonder what Scott and Jay have? Oh, who am I kidding? Like Scott actually owns flatware.
My oldest grandsons live about 160 miles away and don't visit often, but at 8 and 6, I'm not sure if they would like the kids' silverware in my drawer. My closer grandchildren will probably be using them for a while yet. You are tempting me to do some cleaning, too, but not quite enough to actually make the effort. ;-)
I played.
You've been tagged...
Post a Comment