But of who carved it...
ME! Let me tell you, the ACT's were easier than carving this stupid pumpkin. Holy cow! Who knew all that was involved in carving a pumpkin.
Ashlyn was quite the helper and assisted in digging the seeds out of the pumpkin "goo", because we all know that I am SO going to toast those bad boys Martha Stewart style. Yeah - those seeds are still sitting on my kitchen counter. Now - how the heck do I get them all in the toaster?
And Anna? She watched for about 1 minute and then proceeded to play one of her favorite sports which made Chris so proud. Want to know what happens when you have a full weekend of activities (soccer game, Fall Festival, pumpkin carving, major play time outside)?
(Workin' on a new header...I'm a big graphics nerd, so this may take a couple days.)
Monday, October 22, 2007
Be afraid...be very afraid...
Not of this spider...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are sooo talented! And the girls are hilarious!
Post a Comment