
On Wednesday we went to the dentist for the girls' official first cleaning. They did great! We had been talking about it for a couple weeks and had even pretended to be dentist so I was hoping that would help the whole situation. It did. I couldn't have asked them to do any better. Here are a couple pics of them with the dental hygienist - who also happened to be an identical twin. Anna is in purple and Ashlyn is in red and white.

Next we went on the girls' first field trip through their pre-school. I don't think it actually constitutes a field trip since most of the mothers drove their own kids, but we'll just call it that. One of Ashlyn's class friends - Dylan - rode with us because his mom was at work during that time and they all had a blast. Here's a pic of Ashlyn's entire class - take note of who takes center stage... And here's a pic of Dylan, Anna & Ashlyn (in that order) with their pumpkins.
Unfortunately, it started raining on us before we could have the big picnic so we had to cut the day short, but the kids had a great time anyway and the girls and I had our own picnic inside when we got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment