Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!

So - I don't consider myself Martha Stewart by any stretch of the imagination, but I am pretty proud of myself this morning. It is - of course - Halloween and the girls' preschool is having a party this afternoon. I signed up to bring a snack and the pic is what I am bringing. I found a sample of these cupcakes in the Family Fun magazine (great mag by the way) and they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. At least the girls think they are pretty "cool".

I'll have pics of the girls in their costumes later on tonight or tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has a great Halloween.

P.S. Today is also the anniversary of my husband's and my first date - how sweet (and eerie).

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I am sooo proud of you! Watch out Martha Stewart.....Shelley is on the loose! These are awesome! By the way, I took your evil test and scored 52%.......YIKES! Does that mean something to you? It's scary! Almost as scary as having a first date on Halloween! Ha! Ha! Ha! I hope the girls have a wonderful time tonight and I can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Those look sooo good! Sure wish I could have one...

Anonymous said...

Spencer is 56% evil and Nana is 34% evil. Watch out for Spencer. The girls look great. We love their costumes. MomMom says that they are so pretty. We love you!