Sunday, October 01, 2006

New picture format

Hello all - I have found a new way to display some of our photos in a slideshow format. I know there may be a few of you that won't be able to view those photos in that format, so I will still be posting pics here, but I made another Blog that will contain the slideshows. I will provide a link to that site each time a put pictures on here and there. Here's the website if you would like to save it as a favorite now.

www.riggsslides.blogspot.com

In fact, I have already placed two slideshows on that site. I put one on there of more pictures of the girls playing with the worms and the other one is of our trip to Mamaw & Papaw Riggs' house in McMinnville yesterday. The girls had a great time and went fishing at the lake on the property. It is gorgeous up there. Here are a couple pics from yesterday for those that aren't able to view the slideshows.










So, check out the new blog and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

VERY cool Shelley. You've done such a wonderful job on your blog! Love to you and the girls and I can't wait to see you again soon!