We've had a bit of a nutty weekend. Anna started on Friday not feeling very good (cough, allergy-symptoms). Unfortunately, we were supposed to go to Gentry's Pumpkin Farm on Saturday morning with our friends, Amy & Nathan. This has become a bit of a tradition and the girls have such a good time. Anyway, after much internal struggle we decided Chris would take Ashlyn to the pumpkin farm and Anna would stay with me at home. Sounds a bit mean to send one away while the other one was sick, but I really needed Ashlyn out of the house if I wanted to keep Anna calm at all. When they are together there is no "down time" and that is what poor little Anna needed. Anna actually wasn't too traumatized by Ashlyn & Daddy leaving so that made it easier on all of us.My parents came later on Saturday for a quick visit. They had been in Hopkinsville for a Disaster Relief/Kentucky Changers meetings and hadn't seen their grandkids for a little while. We had a nice visit, but Ashlyn got sick Saturday evening. Their cough was more annoying to them than anything else and they (nor I) got much sleep this weekend, but we are all feeling better now. Yeah!
So here is a pic of Ashlyn at the pumpkin farm. She had a good time. And Anna will get to go to another pumpkin farm this weekend as the POTATO fall event is Saturday, so she won't be pumpkin deprived this Halloween season.
1 comment:
I want a pumpkin! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment