Monday, October 16, 2006

Pumpkins, Pumpkins and More Pumpkins

We had a good time at Walden Farm in Smyrna, TN. We took SEVERAL pictures, so I have made another slide show. Be sure to check out that site at www.riggsslides.blogspot.com. Unfortunately, the rest of our weekend was spent trying to feel better. Anna has a bad ear infection and Ashlyn & I are trying to get over these sinus problems - lovely.

We have to get better though because we have another pumpkin farm to visit on Thursday with the girls' preschool classes - their first field trip - wow! I'll be driving them, but it is still such a "big girl" activity to go on a field trip. Where has the time gone?!?

The girls will be all "pumpkined" out by the end of this month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we need to harrass a certain someone into blogging about her new adventures with Mr. Man...agree? She must begin so every Cook or variation of Cook, or Cook by marriage can read and comment on a new chapter in her life.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I hope you guys feel better. We're there with ya on the sicky thing.

Haven't made our trip to the punkin' farm yet.

Jeremy and Aimee said...

Those girls are just too cute!!!!