

Well - I had to make cupcakes again for the girls' preschool classes, so I decided to get "fancy" again. I looked up some cute ideas for winter/Christmas cupcakes on the internet and found one I thought I could pull off. It worked. I think they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. And they really weren't that hard (thank goodness). Now I just hope Anna can get over her sickness so she can go to class tomorrow. She will be heartbroken if she can't.
7 days til Christmas!!!! Oh my!
2 comments:
They turned out great!!! The other mothers are going to hate you. I remember my offerings to the school classes and then some smarty butt (talented) mother would come in with her offering and it was always way better then mine. Sure glad that you are the smarty butt mom!!!!!!!
These are AWESOME! You are soooo talented! Can I have some? As if I need anything else to eat during the holiday season! Ugh! I sure do hope my Anna Banana gets to feeling better:0(
Post a Comment