Just thought I would post another picture from POTATO's Breakfast with Santa last Saturday morning. This was a cute one - our girls are such hams! Ashlyn is on the left and Anna is on the right.
And Chris and I spent his lunch hour looking at digital cameras - which will be our Christmas present to each other this year. I can't wait to get it and start taking more pics to put on this site and to use for scrapbooking purposes.
Wow. I tried to comment right after you posted this but I couldn't. Now I can't remember what I was trying to say. At any rate, they're really cute. We should really meet them some day since, like, we're family and all.
3 comments:
I love this pic! It really shows their true personalities! They are such DOLLS!
Bob said.....
Good thing they look like Mom
Wow. I tried to comment right after you posted this but I couldn't. Now I can't remember what I was trying to say. At any rate, they're really cute. We should really meet them some day since, like, we're family and all.
Post a Comment