Wednesday, February 07, 2007

10 on Tuesday

Just some random thoughts going through my crazy brain this dreary Tuesday morning...

1. Anna is SO whiny this morning. She has a runny nose and just doesn't feel "right". I don't think she's that sick, but something about a runny nose just makes anyone feel bad. Hopefully this Motrin Cold will kick in soon.

2. Had my POTATO meeting last night. We had LOTS of new members/new mommies there and it was odd knowing I was one of the few "veterans" in the group. I could have sworn I just attended my first meeting a couple months ago (actually a little over 4 years ago).

3. I have been doing really well at working out, but I have a feeling I'm going to have a hard time working one in today with Little Miss Whiny and Mini Fast Forward (Ashlyn) around.

4. I taped Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars last night and am hoping I can sneak off from the critters sometime today to start watching them.

5. I went to the Orthopedic Hand Doctor yesterday morning and found out I don't have arthritis (yeah), but I do have tendinitis in both joints of my thumb. He gave me a steroid shot (ouch!)and a funky little brace called an Oval 8. It keeps me from moving my thumb too much. The doctor told me I was "way too young to have arthritis". It was all I could do to stop myself from jumping onto his lap and giving him a huge hug for that little comment.

6. I had lunch with my hubby after my doctor's appt. yesterday. It was nice being in the land of people over 3 foot tall and we had a nice time. We don't get to do that very often without the critters.

7. I printed out some pics of the girls in the snow last week and am hoping to do some scrapbook pages this weekend however....

8. ...I REALLY have to start tagging my stuff for the POTATO consignment sale. I will probably be selling more this year than before and I know I need to get going. Chris is going to have to haul a few more boxes/crates/furniture out of the attic so I can get this done.

9. My parents are coming in this weekend to do some house-sitting for an ex-boss of mine. It is always good to have them here as they are always a big help and the girls adore having them around.

10. That reminds me, I need to start my "handy-man" list for my Dad for stuff to do around the house...I wonder if adding a deck to our backyard would be a little too much to ask....hmmmm.

11. I just realized it is actually Wednesday so this is a day late. Oh well - Eleven on Wednesday - maybe I'll start a new blogging trend. HA!

No comments: