
I have a WONDERFUL husband. Yes - he was not too thrilled at all when I lightly suggested (okay - I brow-beat him into submission) that we take the girls out in the snow yesterday, but we made our way outside because he knew how much the girls would like it.
Chris is not a "cold" fan - at all. The boy grew up in Ohio where there was plenty of snow during the winter and - frankly - he would prefer to never see a bit of snow again. This is the same guy that will literally bake himself in the sun without getting anywhere near a pool. When we went on our last cruise I don't think he ever touched the water - seriously. I, however, make up for this lack of H20 interaction by jumping in the water every 5 minutes - at least! Momma does NOT like to be hot!

Anyway, we wrapped up the kiddies and ourselves and hit the yard. The girls had a GREAT time making snowballs (which Ashlyn proceeded to eat) and helping Daddy make the most pitiful snowman ever seen. It is so ugly it is cute - kinda like E.T.
1 comment:
Haha. That's awesome.
Post a Comment