(Workin' on a new header...I'm a big graphics nerd, so this may take a couple days.)
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Just because...
We spent part of the afternoon outside today in Middle Tennessee's beautiful weather (high of 70 degrees today - crazy). I took a few random shots that turned out pretty cute. I have absolutely nothing profound to say today so I'll just let the photos do the talking. We just got this new basketball goal last night at a local consignment sale - got a GREAT deal on it. The girls love it and were practicing their menacing blocking faces. I was trying to be artistic and take the photos at an angle - didn't turn out too bad.
Anna is the first pic and Ash is the second. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's the face Bill makes when I tell him there's no beer in the house...lol
Post a Comment