Tuesday, February 13, 2007

10 on Tuesday

1. I have a lovely sore throat from all this drainage (aren't you glad I shared). I don't really feel that bad - it is more uncomfortable than anything.

2. The girls had their Valentine's Day parties at school today. I was an idiot and agreed to be in charge of Anna's class's party so had to do all that prep work as well as bake for Ashlyn's party (they are in different classes).

3. Since the girls had their parties they didn't have their "quiet/nap" time they usually do for that last hour of pre-school. So now they are exhausted from the day's activities, but have one heck of a sugar high from all the party goodies. You know what that makes them - hyper, whiny, fussy, fighting little girls. Lovely!

4. I took our new camera to the parties to get some cute pics of their classes. Unfortunately I forgot the memory card for the camera. AUGH!

5. I haven't worked out in two days and I feel it. I was doing REALLY well there for a few weeks and now I feel like a bit of a slacker. Maybe I can try to get on the treadmill tonight. Yeah, right - I'll probably fall asleep on the couch at 8:30pm again.

6. Oops - forgot I have a meeting for the Homeowner Association's Social Committee tonight. The word is "no" Shelley - learn it, live it, try to say it every once in a while.

7. Still have LOTS to tag for POTATO's upcoming consignment sale. I need to get on that. Maybe I can finish that this weekend.

8. Ha! My hubby always laughs when I say I'm going to do something "this weekend" as it usually means I'll never get to it or will wait til the last minute on Sunday.

9. I think I'm going to attempt to put the critters down for a nap. I may nap with them. Sounds like a plan.

10. Dang it! No nap for me - I have too much laundry to do. Unless we decide to go naked the rest of the week. Hmmmm....might be worth it.

No comments: