Friday, February 02, 2007

Snow Bunnies

Ah -my beloved snow was on the ground this morning...

And my girls feel they are personally responsible for the area having all this beautiful snow. To quote, "Mommy, we did it! We made it snow! I knew it!" Yes - my little weather makers were quite thrilled to see all the white stuff on the ground this morning. We waited til about 9am and then ventured out after putting enough clothes on the girls that they looked like the poor little brother in The Christmas Story movie. I'm truly surprised they were able to bend their elbows or knees.

Anna - true to form - was not real thrilled with how messy the snow made her shoes, but soon got over it and jumped right into making snowballs and throwing them at mommy. Ashlyn realized VERY quickly that snow tasted pretty good and Mommy made sure there weren't any yellow spots in the soon-to-be-eaten snow areas - ICK!

Here are a few pics of the girls. Ash is in pink and Anna is in blue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great little models your girls make!! I love their coats. I couldn't find any that cute this year. Just to brag, because it's totally wacky...we're supposed to be in the high 70's this weekend. =D Happy Super Bowl Weekend!