So here is my 10 on Tuesday as well as a couple pics of the girls playing in their sandbox (thanks Nana & Pappy) with their new sand toys (thanks Grandma & Grandpa).
- Both girls went back to school after being off a whole week for illness. All three of us were doing the happy dance for that one.
- I woke up early and did some strength training and walked in our neighborhood about 3 miles. I'm sure I'll be feeling that tomorrow considering I haven't worked out regularly for over 3 weeks.
- I was able to accomplish quite a bit while the girls were in school this morning - oil change for Chris' hoopty, bank visit, post office visit, cleaned part of the house, mopped the wood floors. Amazing how quickly you can get things done without two 4-year-olds in tow.
- I'm ready for a nap now, but the girls are wired so it is play time here. I'm able to post on here because I just gave them their snack. That should give me at least 10 minutes.
- The girls enjoyed Dancing With The Stars last night. I'll have to figure out how to put our videos on this site so you can check out the girls' fancy footwork. They love to mimic the moves of the professionals.
- I think I'm ready to go on another cruise and I don't even have to ask Chris if he's interested. That is a given. I just want to be able to eat one meal without having to get up from the table a million times.
- I found a scrapbook page sketch I really like. It has inspired me to do a little scrapbooking this evening. I just hope I can get started on it before I pass out on the couch.
- I've been craving a DQ Blizzard for over a week now. I've been fighting the urge, but it is hard! Come to me Chocolate Oreo Blizzard...
- I plan on going through all the MANY pieces of the girls' artwork/schoolwork. We have a bulletin board for it, but we just have WAY too many pieces right now. I'll be sending some of it to grandparents and great-grandparents.
- The girls are done with snack - gotta go play!
No comments:
Post a Comment