Haven't done this for a while. Here goes...
1. I'm still not feeling much better so I called the doctor I went to last week. They are afraid my respiratory problems may have turned into pneumonia so I go back tomorrow morning to find out for sure. That's just great...
2. If I do have pneumonia then I will have to cancel my bionic thumb surgery on Monday and reschedule.
3. I still have LOTS to do to prepare for the community yard sale on the 21st. Luckily, I should be able to take care of most of it by this weekend.
4. I'm hoping to feel better quickly as the girls are going to Nana & Pappy's this weekend. DH and I were planning on cleaning out the garage and sorting stuff for the yard sale. I still don't believe it is a 2-car garage and at this rate we may never find out if 2 cars will fit in it.
5. The girls are sick of me. I literally caught them rolling their eyes at me today. They are 4!
6. I haven't scrapbooked in ages and I miss it. I really didn't do too much of it before, but a few hours here and there would be nice.
7. I haven't worked out for almost 2 weeks and I can feel it. My rock hard abs are getting flabby (I literally laughed out loud at myself on that one).
8. I'm debating about cutting my hair short again. It has been a little over shoulder length for some time now and I am tired of it. Summer is coming and I want a cool new "do" to go with my rock hard abs for bikini weather (oh my - I am cracking myself up).
9. This house is in SERIOUS need of some deep cleaning. I've made a few attempts over the past couple days, but being sick has made me exhausted. It will just have to wait.
10. I'm going to see if I can hold the shortest Homeowners' Association Social Committee meeting ever this evening. I'm talking 30 minutes tops! I'll let you know how I do on that goal.
1 comment:
If you decide to chop the locks, take a picture first. I need visual proof as I have never seen you with hair longer than your jawline. =D Hope you feel better.
Post a Comment