So I am going to do 12-Days of Christmas posts - starting today - yep, one day late. This first post will count as yesterday's post and I'll do another one by the end of the day.
My first post? Quite exciting actually! A picture of the girls with Santa Cow. Yes - you read right - Santa Cow. We LOVE Chick-Fil-A and who wouldn't with a Holly Jolly Santa Cow as your spokesperson. I mean, what Christmas isn't complete without a visit to the Santa Cow.
Santa Cow was at the local Chick-Fil-A this week, so we packed up the van and headed out to visit him - along with the rest of the children in this county. Can you say "crammed together like sardines"?
This picture made the crowd much more bearable. Anna's on the left - Ashlyn's on the right. Santa Cow is the one in middle - just in case you weren't sure - or are borderline blind.
No comments:
Post a Comment