Yes, yes, yes...a day off again...blah, blah, blah...
Yesterday we celebrated Christmas with the Riggs side of the family - Papaw, Mamaw, Travis and Yayoi. We had a wonderful dinner (if I do say so myself - I cooked it!) and then proceeded to the gift opening.
We received some great presents, but the hit of the day for the girls was their new Leapsters. Holy cow these things are amazing. And they beat the heck out of the Atari hubby and I used to play. In fact, the reason I can post this is because they are upstairs completely oblivious of anything but those games. Amazing!
Oh - and since Mamaw & Papaw gave us the new and improved George Forman Grill (with handy-dandy removable, dishwash-able plates), we had a funeral ceremony for our old GF Grill that we've had since we were married. That sucker was a beast to clean and I would curse George Forman every time I got it out. We hummed "Taps" as we walked it out to the garbage bin and then I hurled it in there as quickly as possible.
Here are a few pics from the day. Anna has the green bow in and Ashlyn has the red bow in.
No comments:
Post a Comment