Friday, December 07, 2007

A Caroling We Will Go

Because Heaven forbid I actually be able to enjoy a "Mother's Day Out", the girls' preschool/MDO made arrangements to visit the local senior citizen center to do some caroling. This has been a topic around our house for over a week and everyone was excited about it. (By "everyone" I mean the girls - I was just okay with it - I figured there would be treats so it was worth the trip for me.)

Yesterday was the day! The girls put on the little snowmen shirts I helped ALL the 4 & 5 year-olds make on an earlier day, put their bows in their head and warmed their vocal chords up all the way to school (you know, a little Celine Dion, a little Mariah Carey, a little Laurie Berkner...).

Here are a few of their performances (actually one as Blogger won't let me download more than one). Sorry - it is a LOT like watching a tennis match as it would have been just WAY too convenient for them to have put my girls together. Anna is in the black bow and Ashlyn is in the red bow. And pardon the elderly backs-of-the-head shots. I kept shoving them out of the way, but they were like weeble wobbles. I just couldn't knock'em down! Darn old people!

1 comment:

Addy said...

I'll bet the old people just loved it. So very cute.