Actually, this church has everything very organized and I have some wonderful helpers that will be with me all week - yoohoo!
To get back to my craftiness (or lack thereof)...
Originally, we weren't supposed to be able to decorate our doors, but as of yesterday the decorating committee decided we were going to decorate the doors (riveting information, huh? are you asleep yet?). Now our age group's director had to come up with a door idea all the teachers in the preschool department (9 I think) could do on the fly. She gave me a call to run something by me and - since I had a meeting with my group in our classroom last night - I agreed to do what I could with her idea and go ahead and do my door (man, I'm snoring just typing this story).
Anyway, without further ado...here was the finished project:
I think the bamboo I drew on the lovely brown paper is really the highlight of the whole door, don't you?
2 comments:
They look great. Good job. Are you allowed to decorate your room too?
You are so freakin' creative! I wish I were more creative like you!
Post a Comment