Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Now can you tell who's who?

We went to the eye doctor a couple weeks ago and found out both girls have astigmatisms. Yep - they inherited so many wonderful traits from their parents: allergies from me and eye issues from Chris. Lucky girls!

Ashlyn's eyes require glasses immediately and Anna gets to wait a year or two (much to her dismay as she was all excited about getting glasses too).

I took Ashlyn to pick out her frames (purple metallic) and she did an amazing job. So for those of you that have a hard time figuring out who is who, you will have it a bit easier for a while.

I know she is my daughter and I'm a bit biased, but I think she looks pretty darn amazing in glasses. Not everyone can pull them off like she does.



* Disregard the lovely blue tape on the bathroom wall in this picture. We are in the process of painting that bathroom. Also disregard the photographer in the background as she is not wearing any makeup and is sporting one ugly headband.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute glasses?? She looks so grown up!!

Stephanie said...

awwwwww... she looks so sweet! i love them!

Anonymous said...

Ash, you look soooo good in your new purple glasses. Keep trying to get used to them, just like Nana and her new glasses. I love you and Anna.

Courtney said...

Princess Ashlyn looks AMAZING! LOVE the glasses:0)

Mom said...

I love your glasses, Ashlyn! You look so cute in them. I love the picture of you and Anna looking in the bathroom mirror!

Love you both, Grandma