Thursday, April 19, 2007

13 on Thursday

Well - since I missed "10 on Tuesday" I thought I would add this post as some bloggers do "13 on Thursday".

1. I'm in charge of the Community Yard Sale on Saturday. I have to hand out balloons tonight to participants and add some helium balloons to our signs at the entrances to bring more attention to the sale. I hope we get a lot of people here as I have quite a bit of junk (er - I mean treasures) to get rid of.

2. I worked out for the first time in 2 1/2 weeks yesterday. I did better than I thought even though it was still pretty hard.

3. The girls tag-teamed me last night. We didn't get to bed til late (around 11pm) and Ashlyn woke up first at about 12:30am. She was up for 2 1/2 hours and then I finally got her back to bed. Within 30 minutes Anna woke up. I think they planned this out - stinkers!

4. I have to leave the house in less than an hour and we are all still in our pajamas.

5. I have a list of "things to do" that - if printed out - would go from here, around the moon and back. I just love checking things off, but I haven't done as much of that as I would like lately.

6. My bionic thumb surgery had to be moved due to my bought with bronchitis the past two weeks. I'll just have to wait a few more weeks to have that superhero thumb strength.

7. My aunt, cousin and mom are coming down in a few weeks to go to a scrapbooking convention here in Nashville. I haven't taken the time to scrapbook for a LONG time and am really looking forward to it. Plus, the four of us always have such a good time together.

8. That same 4-some went to New York City a few years ago and had a ball!!!! We're already planning another trip up there within the next couple of years.

9. We have a crew of about 15 people (7-8 staying with us) coming to participate in the Music City (Half) Marathon. I plan on running the half marathon with them - in spirit - ha!

10. 8:15am and still in pajamas.....procrastination anyone?

11. I will spend my 4 1/2 hours of child-free time today tagging yard sale stuff. My life is SO exciting. Jealous?

12. I'm trying to think of something fun for hubby and I to do for our anniversary (coming up in May). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

13. Alright! 8:18am and I have to get my butt off this chair! C'mon critters - let's get ready for school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Ledford Mill B&B for your anniversary? Donnie & I love that place and it is only an hour drive. Here is there website if interested in checking it out.
http://www.bbonline.com/tn/ledfordmill/
I would highly recommend the loft as it is much more romantic and private! Great couple run it by the names of John & Mildred Spear and they have become like family in just 2 visits. Some wonderful places to eat around there also. Congrats on your anniversary,

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to the scrapbooking convention =(