Yesterday was Teacher Appreciation Day at the girls' preschool. Somehow - I drew the short straw and was designated the Room Mom for this activity for Anna's class - oh goodie! I decided to go with an idea I had already heard about from another mom for her school-age daughter - each child will bring a gift card to give the teacher - WalMart, Chick-fil-a, Target, Starbucks, etc. In addition to the gift card I asked mom's to have their child draw a picture for their teacher.
So - as I tried to figure out how I wanted to present these gifts to the teacher a light bulb went off in my head (or maybe it was a firecracker). I'll make flowers out of paper and attach the gift certificates and pictures to them. Sure - sounds simple in theory - but was a bit more involved once I got into it.
1 comment:
You are so freakin' creative! I'm jealous! Share the creativity why don't you?!?
Post a Comment