Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wild Card Wednesday

Brought to you again by TKW suffering in the cold up north...

I actually took these picture last month, but hadn't posted them yet. The girls like playing dress up. Most recently they have decided to do pretend weddings (nice "W" word for Wild Card Wednesday). It is quite hysterical as Anna is adament about being the groom as that is the "handsome" part to play. Of course, Ash is just as adament about being the bride and looking like the "princess". Luckily, this play activity doesn't require a boxing ring and gloves as the girls get along just swimmingly during this short amount of wedded bliss - just like newlyweds should...of course the honeymoon is soon over when a new activity is started.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is too funny!

I played too.

Anonymous said...

They're just beautiful...and handsome.

tommie said...

how cute!
I played too..

happy wednesday

Courtney said...

Your kids are a hoot!!!!! I just LOVE them!