Tuesday, January 09, 2007

10 on Tuesday

1. The girls go to preschool today (ah - my cherished 4 1/2 hours every Tuesday and Thursday) and I hope to do some scrapbooking. I have several other errands/task I could be doing, but I need me some "me" time.

2. In the craziness of organizing all our paperwork to fit into our brand new filing cabinet, I found some business cards of people I haven't spoken to for years. I hope to try to get in touch with a few of them.

3. I was downloading some pics to have printed off to use during my scrapbook session today and found this one on the left. I meant to blog about it WAY before now, but never got around to it. We saw it while out to dinner in Asheville, NC for my birthday. I wondered at the time if it would be bad for me to go in while the store was closed and just roll around in the diamonds - I mean - my name is on the store for Pete's sake! According to the sign, they are MY diamonds!

4. We are going to attempt to take the girls to a Predator's game this month. Oh my! The Gaylord Entertainment Center has NO IDEA what is in store for it.

5. One of my best friends from college was supposed to have her baby girl yesterday via induced labor. Her husband is in the military and has been overseas. She was actually due Dec. 23rd, but the baby held off til Daddy was able to come home - yeah! I can't wait to see pictures.

6. I have lost 2 pounds within a week and a half in my weight loss endeavor - hooray!

7. I HATE lifting weights, but I sucked it up and went to the Y this morning and did it. I hope to do weight training 2-3 times per week. I can do cardio stuff all day long (well - not really), but weight training is awful. Of course, if you can find a big hunky guy to watch while you lift weights your perspective changes....just kidding Chris.

8. The girls turn 4 this month and I'm still trying to work on a combined theme of horses and superheros (their choices - not mine). I'm thinking the superheros can ride the horses in some sort of twisted Lone Ranger meets Superman kind of scenario. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

9. I desperately need to clean our house, but am postponing that til Thursday's 4 1/2 hours off. I'm hoping I don't have to spend the whole time doing that, but at least it will be uninterrupted time.

10. I'm running out of time and still have to get the critters ready for school. Gotta go!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are too funny! You are the only person I know who would find a jewelry store with your name on it! LOL! LOL! LOL!