Friday, January 26, 2007

Our little ballerina

A couple weekends ago the downtown library had a special presentation done by the Nashville Ballet for children. It was very nice and at the end they allowed the children to come up with the ballerinas to do some ballet moves. Ashlyn was all for it, but Anna was a bit shy so she hung out with Daddy in the audience. Here are a few pics of Ashlyn following the moves of the lead ballerina. The first one is my favorite.
To add a little humor to this story I have to tell you that the little girl in the tutu in the 3rd picture actually tackled the girl in the far right of the same picture. I'm talking WWF-style take-down. It was all I could do not to laugh as the mother's of both kids were right next to me.

No comments: