However, the camera does have a "simple" setting so I popped off a couple shots of the girls (Anna on the left/Ashlyn on the right). I can definitely tell the pictures are clearer than the ones our old camera produced. So far I'm happy. I'll just be glad when I learn what all those darn buttons and icons mean! What happened to "Point and Shoot"?
(Workin' on a new header...I'm a big graphics nerd, so this may take a couple days.)
Friday, January 19, 2007
New Camera!
However, the camera does have a "simple" setting so I popped off a couple shots of the girls (Anna on the left/Ashlyn on the right). I can definitely tell the pictures are clearer than the ones our old camera produced. So far I'm happy. I'll just be glad when I learn what all those darn buttons and icons mean! What happened to "Point and Shoot"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment