As it is icky and rainy in our neck of the woods, I was able to complete this task fairly quickly since we are confined to the indoors. Big thanks to The Kept Woman for stepping in for Kristine this week.Photo #1: A Houseplant
This was a houseplant we actually took care of for my mother-in-law while they were out of state for a while. We never got around to giving it back and she hasn't asked for it back yet (this was over 4 years ago - we're hoping she forgot about it - ha).
Photo #2: Something you secretly enjoy, but bitch about anyway
This is our treadmill. I probably don't bitch about exercising too much, but I do occasionally. I actually really enjoy working out - it is a stress reliever for me.
Photo #3: Something disgusting

I have an aunt who sends us fruit every Christmas from a wonderful fruit company in Florida. The first orange we cut into was pretty scary - this is it. My DH thought it would be a good idea to take a pic of it in case we all suffered some sort of freaky citrus poisoning from eating the other fruit in the box (the rest of the box was perfect by the way).
2 comments:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You are HILARIOUS! This is hysterical. I so can see you grabbing the camera to take a pic of the orange!!!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!
You can keep the plant. I have a black thumb. It is probably happy that it escaped from my house.
Post a Comment