Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sunday Six - a couple days late


Sunday Six is something I saw on Kelly's blog. I don't know Kelly, but have seen this little feature on a few blogs I enjoy visiting. It is a cute little "game" and I thought we would try it out.

The gist of it is that each week Kelly posts six questions to ask your children (of any age) on Sunday. You then post their responses and the hilarity ensues (ok - maybe the responses aren't hilarious, but they'll give you a good giggle).

Here are Ashlyn's & Anna's responses:

1. Who was Martin Luther King, Jr.?
Ashlyn: Daddy
Anna: Mommy

2. Why was he an important man?

Ashlyn: Because he was reading the Bible.
Anna: Because he was angry.

3. What did he want?

Ashlyn & Anna: the Bible (can you tell church was a hot topic in our household this weekend?)

4. Why is peace important?

Ashlyn: Because he was trying to point him in the butt.
Anna: Because he ran away and shoot him in the tuckus.

5. What is the Nobel Peace Prize?

Ashlyn: The King of Baby Jesus
Anna: The King of Baby Jesus

6. What are you doing to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday?

Ashlyn: We're going to get a cake!
Anna: A cake and some candles and he's going to blow out the fire.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I can't tell you how hard I laughed at these responses!