Thursday, January 04, 2007

Gingerbread Factory

I'm finally getting all our holiday pictures loaded. I plan on getting lots of the pics on here, but am having to do them in shifts - so keep checking back.

Anyway, I have a few photos of the girls decorating the gingerbread houses Mimi and Gpa Ray (my mother's parents) gave to them while we were in Mississippi. Gave them a good little project and another way to destroy part of their house (just kidding).


Anna is in the orange shirt and Ashlyn is in the pink shirt. Ashlyn was actually more into eating the candy decorations toward the end, but both houses turned out great. They were quite proud of themselves.
One side note: Royal icing is AMAZINGLY sticky and quick drying - I'm talking concrete! It took me forever to get it off me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have done a super job with your website. I can't believe how your girls have grown. Seems just yesterday they were born. You are very creative and I love how you put down your thoughts. Looking forward to watching the girls grow. Your friend (former Sherman-Dixie Chick) Lynne Gann