Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Last of the Christmas Photos

So - as I have now spent WAY too much time downloading pictures (not to mention realizing how desperate I am for a new camera), I decided to do a slide show as part of my main side bar (see left). Plus, this gives me a place to display several pictures at a time on any particular day. In this case, there are pictures from Christmas morning and our trip to Mississippi. I plan on changing those soon, so be sure to check back.

We were all so blessed this Christmas. Apparently we have been VERY good girls and boy (Hubby is the lone man in the house - poor guy) this year or at least we were able to fool Santa into thinking we were. We actually had four Christmas celebrations! Chris' Dad & Stepmom (Papaw & Mamaw - Pictured in the photo on the left) as well as Uncle Travis came over the Saturday before Christmas to have dinner and open gifts. Christmas morning we had our own celebration with the four of us and my Dad (Grandpa). Christmas afternoon Chris' Mom, Stepdad (Nana & Pappy), Uncle Spencer (see photo below) & Grammy came over. And last - but not least - the girls, Grandpa & I drove to Mississippi to spend some time with Mimi, Grandpa Ray, my mom (Grandma), Uncle Steven & Aunt Teresa. Mercy - what a whirl-wind holiday season!

So the Riggs household's cup definitely runneth over this holiday season. A BIG thank you to our family and friends and we hope you all have a wonderful New Year.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love all of the Christmas pics! What fun!